Aims: to get knowledge and develop sills for effective management of the team. During the course participants can evaluate their own level of leadership competencies and make a program for perfection of necessary skills.
-Questionnaires for personal and professional development;
-Exercises and business games;
• Leadership phenomena.
• Authority and its sources.
• Leader and manager: are there any differences?
• Charisma – is innate or acquired quality?
• "Formal" and "informal" leadership. Leadership styles.
• Team leader: mechanisms of team interactions.
• Goal objecting and delegation of tasks.
• Feedback as a part of management.
• Motivation techniques used by leader.
• Emotional leadership - Management based on emotional intellect.
• Leader as a Coach: management thought employees development.
Heads of departments, regional directors, middle managers, training managers