Trainer: Certified trainer-practitioner. Work experience – 12 years. Training work experience - 8 years. Specialization – HR.
Aims: Increase the effectiveness of team work skills of the participants through development of team cooperation skills, management of group processes, specifics of team work, including behavior promoting or interfering with the company goal achieving. Enlarge the repertoire of used team roles.
• What is a team? What is the difference between team and group.
• Regularities of team development. Peculiarities of team work on each stage.
• Allocation of team roles.
• Diagnostics of preferable and discardable team roles.
• Qualities of team player, defining positive and negative behavior in the team work context.
• Communication skills and their meaning for team interaction.
• Effective feedback rules and constructive criticism.
• Team work problems: group thinking effects.