Trainer: Certified business trainer – practitioner. Work experience – 12 years. Work experience as the trainer – 8 years. Specialization – HR.
• Training and development of personnel in general personnel management system. Goals of company and strategy of training.
• Goals and objectives of training. Assessment of needs in training.
• Roles in organization of training process: top management, line managers, managers on personnel.
• Arrangement of conditions for effective training and development. Motivation of the personnel. Resistance handling.
• Modern forms of training: short term, medium term and long term programs. Advantages and shortcomings.
• Corporative universities and centers for evaluation and development.
• Coaching as a new approach to training.
• Remote training: features and prospects.
• Arrangement of training process: planning and budgeting.
• Methods for evaluation of training efficiency.
Managers and specialists of HR departments, heads of departments, supervisors, regional directors