At the end of the course the participants will:
•obtain integral overview of oil and gas industry in Kazakhstan;
- with the latest data about world oil and gas resources, the largest world oil and gas deposits,
- application of oil and gas, development and current conditions in oil and gas industry of Kazakhstan,
- views on oil genesis,
- basic knowledge about search and prospecting exploration of oil and gas deposits,
- well drilling process,
- development methods,
- refining of oil and gas deposits,
- transportation, storage and allocation of petroleum, oil products and gas,
- the basics of projecting and construction of pipelines and storages;
•will be ready to study general technical and special disciplines.
•Employees of financial, commercial, legal, insurance, state and consulting companies, who need basic knowledge in economic and commercial issues, and also basic tendencies in oil and gas industry.
•Employees newly working in oil and gas industry, including probationers, who need basic knowledge in oil and gas industry.
•Specialists who need more extensive knowledge in oil and gas sphere and economical factors influencing its development.