I. Levels of the corporate management structure
· The spheres of linear managerʹs responsibilities
· Professional Belbinʹs test, which indicates the roles inside the team
· Major roles performed by manager
· Who is leader? The levels of managerʹs self assessment, which influences the productivity of the department.
II. What is necessary in order to manage people?
· Cycle of management skills (Professional test of 8 types of individuality)
· Life cycle of organization and employee.
· Managerʹs basic competencies (practical workout).
III. Goal setting and planning.
· What an employee hears during the goal setting process?
· Why employees can not achieve the set aims?
· How to set goals in a right way?
· How aim differs from job description?
· SMART- criteria
IV. Motivation and stimulation: what affects the desire to work
· Employeesʹ needs: Maslowʹs hierarchy of needs
· How to determine whether employee works for you or your competitors?
· How to determine how the particular employee is oriented?
· All people are different. Stimulation of employees in accordance with their team roles and individual type of motivation.
V. Delegation of responsibilities: opportunities and limitations
· What can be delegated and what can not?
· Delegation mistakes
· Subordinatesʹ resistance during delegation process
VI. Personnelʹs work assessment as a management tool