1. The objective of financial reporting. The financial situation of the company. The concept of financial statements. Elements and qualitative characteristics of financial reporting.
2. Reading and interpretation of the basic financial statements. Recognition of income and expenses. accounting cycle
3. Current assets: Cash and cash equivalents. Accounts receivable.
5. Plant and equipment.
6. Intangible assets and natural resources.
7. Discounted cash flows. Future and current value.
8. Obligations. Borrowing costs.
9. Equity. Retained earnings.
10. Statement of Cash Flows. The methods of the statement of cash flows.
11. Analysis of the financial statements.
Finance Managers, Accountants, Top Managers