Levels of control in the Company.
- Pyramid Parsons.
- Areas of responsibility of line managers.
- Key roles that performs head.
- Power manager: types of power.
• What you need to effectively manage people?
- Basic competence leader.
- A series of managerial skills:
Setting goals and an explanation of their significance,
Creating conditions for work
• Management Styles.
- Model Blake Mouton.
- Testing to determine the individual style of leadership.
• Goal setting and planning.
- Goal to subordinates: How to set goals. SMART-criteria.
- Construction of the action plan.
• Motivation and encouragement: what determines the willingness to work.
- The components of motivation.
"Key skills line manager"
The course content
- The needs of employees: Maslowʹs hierarchy.
- Incentives: can increase the motivation of money?
- Non-financial incentives: main types and rules.
- Social benefits: what it includes and what is it for?
- All people are different: with the promotion of subordinate individual type of motivation.
• Control: what and when you need to control?
- Balance of undue interference and lack of control.
- Control for meetings.
• Delegation: opportunities and limitations.
- What can be delegated, and that can not be delegated.
- Barriers to successful delegation.
- Technology delegation.
- Errors in the delegation.
- The resistance of subordinates in the delegation.
• Evaluation of the results of the staff as a management tool.
- Why evaluate the implementation of the work?
- Types of assessment.
- Interview on the results of work: the rules of conduct.
• Coaching as a new approach to management.
- Manager-Coach: developmental control.
Line managers, regional managers, heads of departments
Language of delivery
Check Point Talent Solutions Almaty
2 days, 16 hours
To enrol for the training or order a corporate training, please log in or register if you are a new user