Tainer: Certified professional coach, business coach Kingston university, an expert consultant on management, strategic, tactical, and industrial management. Consultant HR-development, marketing, business administration. Of training and teaching experience: 11 years
Levels of management in the company.
• Areas of responsibility of line managers.
• Key roles that performs head.
• Manager vs. Leader
• Types of Leadership
• The power of the head: types of power.
What do you need to effectively manage people?
• maturity level employees
• Basic competence leader.
• A series of managerial skills:
1. Setting goals and an explanation of their significance,
4. Creating the conditions
5. Time Management
6. Provide feedback
Goal setting and planning.
• Setting goals to subordinates: How to set goals. SMART-criteria.
• Design a plan of action.
Motivation and incentives: what determines the desire to work.
• The components of motivation.
• The needs of employees: Maslowʹs hierarchy. Test Maslow.
• Pyramid Kinsey
• Incentives: can increase the motivation of money?
• non-financial incentives: main types and rules.
• All people are different: with the promotion of subordinate individual type of motivation.
Control: what and when to monitor?
• Balance of undue interference and lack of control.
• Control for meetings.
Delegation: opportunities and limitations.
• What can be delegated, and that can not be delegated.
• Barriers to successful delegation.
• Technology delegation.
• Errors in the delegation.
• The resistance of subordinates in the delegation.
Evaluation of the results of the staff as a management tool.
• What to evaluate performance of the work?
• Types of assessment.
• Interviewing for performance: the rules of the.
Coaching as a new approach to management. • Manager-Coach: developing management.
Current leaders - top managers and middle managers, as well as candidates for management positions