Trainer: Certificated trainer. Specialization - HR, general records keeping. Work experience – 10 years. Training work experience – 6 years.
I. General records keeping.
1. Arranging general records keeping in company. Document notion. Necessity to observe records keeping standards.
2. Document entry
3. Types of documents, rules of preparation (Managerial documents, order documents, informative-background documents)
4. Company workflow
II. HR records keeping.
1. Employment agreement, rules of its conclusion. Documents necessary at acceptance for employment.
2. HR orders.
3. Basic procedures of records keeping (employment, transfer, granting leave, penalty/motivation, discharge, etc.),
4. Order of fulfillment, maintenance, keeping of service book.
Record keeping managers, HR managers, secretaries, office managers, receptionists, and for everyone interested in achieving systematic knowledge and skills on record keeping in modern organizations.