1997- 2012 – Member of the international network of professional volunteers, active experience in India (11years), Kazakhstan
· Organization of projects for orphan support and for children from disadvantaged
families (India, Kazakhstan).
· Organization and project management assistance to the affected population after
natural disasters (India).
· Training and advice on career choices for young people from disadvantaged and low-
income families (India).
· Creation and conducting thematic special training for staff. (Bangalore, India – Taj
Gateway, Evoma Hotel).
· Training and coaching for personal development for executives and managers of
companies (India, Kazakhstan).
· Personal Development / Career / Management / Internal balance - coaching, mentoring,
consulting (India, Kazakhstan).
08.2004 - 07.2009 - Kirloskar Systems Ltd.; Anand Rathi Securities, Hand in Hand Trust, Bangalore, India – Coach and trainer on HR Development.
· Personnel training – character and professional growth, development of problem solving skills and identifying personal qualities affecting professional life.
· Stress management
· Development and implementation of elements of the corporate culture in the organization.
· Training of effective communication.
· Cross-cultural training and mentoring for departments that working with foreign clients.
· Creation and management of the departments of CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility), a guide by individual initiatives and projects.
2011 July – August
Specialist of work with volunteers. Directorate of Olympic Winter Games in 2011, Almaty
2009 - 2012
· Coaching in the fields: life, career, internal balance, interpersonal relations, management.
· Personal and group training sessions on: the development of communication skills for students and youth; cross-cultural communication skills in organizations, especially cross-cultural management in Kazakhstan to international companies; skills of self-presentation and social behavior, written communication in English.
· Freelance English Teacher: improving speaking, the emphasis, etc.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION:
· 1999- School- Gymnasium 27
· 1997-1999 - Almaty Institute of Electrical Engineering and Telecommunications – 3 years, Department of Radio electronics and Telecommunication
· 2009 - Kazakh National University – 2 years, Economics and Management.
· 2010 -2011- International Coach Academy(Australia) – working on my professional coach certification (CPCP) accredited by International Coach Federation.
· 2009 -2012 - University TURAN – Bachelor of Regional Studies. Currently working on a masterʹs degree in international relations.
English, Russia- fluent