1. Review the stages of preparation and presentation.
2. Teach how to prepare presentation competently.
3. Teach how to make a presentation according to the needs and level of audience
4. Give participants an understanding about blocks of effective presentation
5. Development of verbal and nonverbal skills of communication.
6. Teach how to describe and explain viewpoint effectively
7. Methods of effective work with audience in practice.
8. Oratory techniques: study and practice
7. Review and practice of methods of working with issues and ability to change the structure of speech
8. Practice with tools of effective performance. Methods of audience activation. Individual features.
1. Stages of presentation preparation
2. Setting and planning goals and objectives of presentation
3. Selection of methods, materials and structure in accordance with participants and presentation goal
4. Long-term and short-term preparation
5. Development of presentation, structure and methods. Estimation of audience
6. Communication Channels
7. Public Speech Skills
8. Leadership, ability to interest the audience
9. Individuality of presenter
10. Development of individual style
11. Dealing with questions
12. Techniques of involving the audience
13. Unusual approach to presentation - new methods
14. Correction techniques of emotional states (excitement, uncertainty)