Trainer: Certificated trainer- practitioner. Work experience as the trainer – 9 years. Specialization – business-psychology, coaching, HR management.
- Mini presentations;
- Questionnaires for personal and professional development;
- Exercises and business games;
- Team work;
- Experience exchange;
1. Art of presentations and oratory skills: main components.
2. Speech energetic and assertiveness. Your personal presentation style.
3. Speech techniques (muscle strain, diction, prosodic saturation of the voice).
4. Non-verbal communication with the audience. Behavior at public presentations (gestures, mimics)
5. Presentation planning. Composite structure of the presentation (introduction statement, arguments).
6. Means for strengthening expressive speeches. Emotionally expressive speeches.
7. Work with nervousness at making public speeches and presentations.
8. Audience specification.
9. Basic polemic techniques for disputes, business talks, negotiations.