- Role play: “When did the communication started?”
- Pros and cons of phone conversations
- How to turn the lack-of-visual-information disadvantage into advantages of phone negotiations
- Evaluation criteria of a phone conversation
- Tips to remember before starting a phone conversation, you and your voice, the process of listening to the speaker
- What is service?
- Types of service (TUNE).
- Do you know the needs of a customer?
- Your attitude towards business is the key to success.
- The first phrase builds the image of the company.
- Making of phrases to deal with clients
- Basics of business communication
- Speaking skills
- Listening skills
- Questioning methods
- Offer assistance
- Communication with different types of clients
- What if several phones ring at the same time?
- Time and conversation management
- Special time-saving skills
- Dealing with tough clients
- Different types of clients
- Dealing with complaints
- Pro-active behavioral model, reactive behavioral model
- Our inner resources
- Role plays
- Group discussion
Small informative blocks alter with role plays. Thus, each participant will manage to experience the training programme and adapt it according to his/her professional activity.