Training participant will be introduced to basic budget and accountability budget, main types of budget, will be able to budgeting and diagnosis common mistakes and using the budget for efficient managing the company.
Financial managers, accountants, heads of departments, regional directors
Training participant will be introduced to financial system’s structure, enterprise financial model, financial planning, to cash management, capital management and structural policy of the enterprise. Also the participants will learn to capital expenditure appraisal and inflation assessment during projects analyses.
Financial managers, accountants who prepare for exams and certification.
The purpose of training:
• to get participants familiarized with basics of the financial system and financial markets; the main components of financial reports,
• to teach the analysis of financial reports and financial planning,
• to familiarize with planning techniques and investment projects analysis
Heads of departments, regional directors, middle managers
Training participant will be introduced to overview main aspects of financial management and accounting. They will receive accounting finance skills as well as the company’s budget developing hand on experiences.
• definition of the principles of accounting records and financial statements;
• The development of the features of accounting and financial reporting in accordance with IFRS;
• the acquisition of skills and technical adjustments entries;
• familiarization with the methodology for the balance sheet, income statement, statement of cash flows in accordance with IFRS.
Training Participants will be introduced to functions and features of the management accounting in the present day conditions. Also participants will learn how to manage risks, draw up the budget and will be introduced to basic financial indicators and strategic management accounting.