Trainer: Certificated trainer- practitioner. Work experience as the trainer – 9 years. Specialization – business-psychology, coaching, HR management.
Methods: Mini presentations; Discussion; Slideshow; Questionnaires for personal and professional development; Exercises and business games; Team work; Experience exchange; FAQs;
1. Recruitment as business process. The main stages.
2. Define necessity of personnel recruitment.
3. Define position requirements. Draft competence profile.
4. Candidate appraisal methods. CV analysis.
5. Interview at personnel recruitment. Interview types and styles. Meta-program interview,
6. Testing at personnel recruitment. Tests to define professional knowledge and soft skills. Specifics of psychological tests application.
7. Usage of case methods.
8. Personnel recruitment assessment-center techniques
9. Adopted program for new employee. Supervise employee during probation period.