At the end of the course the participants will be able to:
• Set objective for the employees which will lead to better results.
• Combine personal objectives with corporate.
• Define pharmacist’s potential, assess his/her competence and make step-by-step plan developing necessary merits.
• Give and accept feedback stimulating employees’ development.
• Manage team processes.
• Strengthen commitment to the company.
• Conduct effective meetings; assess the result of the performed work and sum up.
Methods: presentations; mini lectures; discussions; slideshow; business tests and questionnaires for personal and professional development; business games and exercises; Role-games (with video shooting) and further discussion; team work, work experience exchange, FAQs.