Persuading and Influence skills
- Types of influence: the civilized and manipulative influence.
- Situation of interaction: personal and professional communication, their specificity makes its decisions.
- Negotiations as a form of professional communication
- Manipulation features as one of the strategies for engaging in negotiations
- The specific characteristics of manipulative interaction
- The structure and logic of the process of manipulation
- Psychological traps in the manipulative influence
- Antimanipulyativnoe constructive behavior. Technology confrontation manipulation
- The basic skills of persuasion: the rational and the irrational belief
- Metaprogram analysis: how to be more persuasive
>heads of departments, divisions, sales and marketing managers, HR managers, training and development specialists, "front office."
Language of delivery
Check Point Talent Solutions Almaty
2 days, 16 hours