Renowned as the world’s premier personal leadership development solution, the new 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Signature Edition 4.0 aligns timeless principles of effectiveness with modern technology and practices.
No matter how competent a person is, he or she will not have sustained and lasting success unless they are able to effectively lead themselves, influence, engage and collaborate with others, and continually improve and renew their capabilities. These elements are at the heart of personal, team, and organizational effectiveness
Participants will be able to distinguish assured, hesitated and aggressive behavior and familiarize themselves with types of hesitated behavior and basic techniques of self-regulation in professional situations.
Participants will have an opportunity to familiarize themselves with a role of personal assistant and secretary, value of business etiquette for company image, learn to work effectively in telephone negotiations, can develop additional communicative skills and learn how to work with difficult clients and partners.
This course is required for secretaries, reception staff and personal assistants.
- Overcoming language barriers in communicating in English.
- Capacity building for the selection of adequate linguistic means. Review of the known and the study of new components for communication.
- Study of the syntactic, grammatical, lexical and phonetic language material.
Participants of the training will learn the rules of business correspondence and corporate standards of business correspondence compiling, use business etiquette skills in letters and formulate goals and aims of business correspondence.
• To instill and enhance effective writing skills for producing business documents that have clarity and impact;
• To create «ready – friendly documents» for busy professionals and promote company positive image for customers and business partners.
• To improve customer service skills and overcome difficulties with customers
• To use letter writing skills in business communication
• To use the format and standards of business letters
Language of delivery – English and Russian
Trainer: Trainer-coach, with international certificates. Specialization – consulting and training for a wide range of establishments on communications and interaction skills, coaching for life career and spiritual growth, personal development. Work experience abroad – 10 years. Work experience as the trainer – 12 years.
- Learning about basics of Effective Communication
- How To’s of Communication in a foreign language
- Learning about Pitfalls in communication and how to avoid them
- Learning about Cultural Differences and how to manage them
- Learning the definition of Effective Comprehension and Listening skills
- Coaching 101 – What is coaching and how to use it as a tool for effective communication
- Learning the theory and basic components of business correspondence
- Working on distinguishing various categories of business correspondence: business letters, office correspondence, handling difficult issues via correspondence, etc.
- Learning tips for effective workplace writing and communication
- Learning how to do audience analysis
- Learning to use the right tone in business writing
- Learning about the format of business documents
- Practical work - Basic English grammar review – punctuation and sentence structure
- Learning the tips on how to write clearly
- Practical work with vocabulary and practicing writing notes, memos, replies, corrections, appraisals, explanations, etc.
- What is the conflict: causes and features
- Types of conflict behavior.
- Revealing conflict personality.
- Ways to settle conflicts
- What is manipulation
- Usage of conflict as the development and self-development
The purpose of the training:
• introduce corporate culture
• develop the skills to work with clients within the corporate culture
• develop skills in communication within the company based on corporate characteristics
• develop the ability to entry into the organizational culture of the company
Training goal: to increase the effectiveness and confidence of participants in the process of business communication.
1. Provide guidance on the principles, structure and style of business communication.
2. Learn how to classify interlocutors for understanding the communication tactics with them.
3. Give participants the opportunity to learn a model of effective interaction with colleague, subordinates, and director.
4. Develop skills of verbal and nonverbal communication skills.
5. Learn how to explain and describe own point of view effectively.
6. Formation of ability to choose a communication strategy depending on business tasks.
7. Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of participants’ personal style of business communication.
8. Understand technology of conflict management.
9. Practice effective communication tools.
Expected results: the formation and development of the following skills:
- own communicative competence;
- information transfer;
- perception and understanding of the interlocutor;
- constructive feedback;
- taking criticism.
1. Plan negotiations – collect information,
2. Practice strategic behavior at negotiations,
3. Apply manipulation techniques at negotiations,
4. Take into consideration specific details at negotiations.
Participants will be able to value personal skills of communication, interchange with experience in overcoming of barriers in communication, make better own skill of listening to opponent, make strategic and tactical situation analyses and conduct meeting effectively.
•To give an idea of persuading influence;
•Developing of persuading speech skill;
•To give an idea of barriers preventing influence and ways of their overcoming;
•To acquaint (Familiarize) with methods, stages, logics of persuasion building;
•To acquaint with “manipulating influence” concept.
Participants will have an opportunity to familiarize themselves with main types of influence, specification of personnel and professional communication, peculiarities of manipulation, main skills of persuasion and methods of confronting of manipulation.
Managers, heads of departments, sales-managers, customer care managers.
Participants will get skills of conducting and organization of business meetings and familiarize themselves with main stages of discussions, with the usage of effective communication on business meetings and will be able to make a conclusion of a business meeting.
Secretaries, top-managers, HR-spesialists, heads of department
Certified trainer and practitioner. Experience of coaching - with experience since 1999. Specialization - Human Resource Management, coaching, business psychology. Experience in the field of personnel management - 13 years. Experience of coaching - 9 years
• To give an idea of what a persuasive effect is;
• Developing the skills of construction persuasive speech;
• To give information about existing barriers to action and how to overcome them;
• to introduce the techniques, stages belief logic of belief;
• to introduce the concept of "manipulative effect."
>heads of departments, divisions, sales and marketing managers, HR managers, training and development specialists, "front office."
The purpose of the training:
Upon completion of training course participants will:
1. Effectively build contact with the leaders, subordinates and colleagues at the level of understanding and rapprochement.
2. Easy communicate and reach their goals in communication.
3. Learn how to determine what kind of person in front of you and how to build communication, that it has brought mutual benefits.
4. Learn techniques of argumentation and feedback.
5. Find their own methods and styles of communication with different people.
6. Learn to defend their opinions without negative emotions and experiences
7. Master the tools of conflict analysis.
8. Develop its position and style of behavior in conflict.
9. And most importantly - able to reassess existing relationships and build new ones to learn.
Upon completion of the course participants will:
1. demonstrate presentation skills;
2. identify the main stages of the preparation of presentation;
3. compile a presentation in accordance with the structure of a business presentation;
4. demonstrate the skills to communicate effectively with the audience;
5. demonstrate the correct choice and the effective use of visual aids for presentations.
The seminar-training is based on interactive methodology of active involvement of the participants into training process. Basic methods: mini-lectures, testing, group discussions, demo from trainer, work in small groups, work in groups of two and three persons to train skills, mini-presentations, review and analysis of cases and reels.
Managers, heads of departments, sales-managers, customer care managers.
Upon completion of the training, participants will:
1. extend the idea of competence Secretary;
2. practice skills with leaders, colleagues and visitors;
3. improve communicative competence and stress;
4. gain knowledge management tools and the telephone conversation;
5. improve the skills of self-management and planning
6. form a business letter writing skills;
7. learn about the features of the preparation meetings and intricacies of modern business etiquette.
• Train students to prevent the long-term stress
• Provide with tools to neutralize any stress reactions
• Help participants to choose the most effective models of behavior to minimize risk of stress reactions in professional and personal life
Training aims: Improving the efficiency of the participants in the team, a team building skills, management, group processes, awareness of the specifics of team work, including behaviors that contribute to or hinder the achievement of team goals, the expansion of the repertoire used by team roles.
• Rally employees of one company;
• Give an opportunity to understand advantages of work in a team for every participant;
• To see advantages of team decision making
• Tasks that used in the training help to overcome barriers between participants and achieve self-expression in a team.
Training aims: Improving efficiency of participants in team, a team building skills, management, group processes, awareness of the specifics of team work, including behaviors that contribute to or hinder the achievement of team goals, the expansion of the repertoire used by team roles.
By the end of the training course the participants will have learnt to:
• Explain the significance of a tactful conversation over the phone and its effect on the company’s image, as well as on the relations with customers, partners and colleagues;
• Communicate effectively over the phone and define a personal style of business communication with a person you talk to;
• Develop additional professional communicative skills;
• Deal with hard-to-talk-to people as well as keep control over tough situations;
Participants of training will learn how to do work in condition of various time perception, use time-management technologies for evaluation of personal effectiveness, use “general principals of planning” in personal organization, set goals and get effective work skills, which can help in goal achieving. Also, use methods of delegation and organize their work and work place effectively.
Managers, head of departments, sales-managers, customer care managers
Certified practical business coach. Specialization - marketing, management. Experience - Director of Marketing, coach, management consultant. Personal experience with specialization - 5 years.
Training objectives: Upon completion of the course participants will:
• Work, using different ways of time perception;
• Identify where and why they spend or waste time;
• Identify the advantages of the different time management systems: B. Franklin, D. Eisenhower, and achieve results.
• Organize their work using the "basic principles of planning";
• Set goals and develop effective skills to achieve their goals;
• Set priorities and identify the most important and necessary task;
• Identify the tools, methods and technologies of time management, (Microsoft Outlook);
• Apply methods delegated to lower production workloads.
• Apply methods of workloads based on jet lag and apply methods of rest;
• Time and workplace management.
Duration: 2 days or 16 hours
Number of participants: 12-15
Training aims: By the end of the course participants will:
• Work in a different perception of time;
• Use the "TM" technology to assess individual performance;
• Identify the benefits of time management of Benjamin Franklin, Dwight Eisenhower, Alexander Lyubischeva and plan result-oriented;
• Use a personal organization "general principles of planning";
• set goals and work to acquire effective skills that will achieve their goals;
• Prioritize and highlight important issues and urgent matters;
• Choose the suitable means and methods of time management and planning to use new technologies (Microsoft Outlook and MS Project);
• Apply methods of delegation as a means to share the workload;
• Apply methods workload based on biorhythms and use technology recreation;
• Organize work and workplace effectively.
• Work using different perceptions of time;
• Identify where and why they lose or waste time;
• Name the advantages of different Time Management Systems: B. Franklin’s, D. Eisenhower’s, and accomplish the result-oriented planning;
• Organize work using “general principles of planning”;
• Set goals and develop effective working habits to meet these goals;
• Set priorities and identify vital and important tasks;
• Determine TM tools, methods and new planning technologies (Microsoft Outlook);
• Apply delegating methods to reduce working load;
• Apply working load methods on the basis of biorhythms and apply rest technologies methods;
• Organize work and desk.
By the end of the course participants will:
confidently deal with any objections
Successfully work with clients in conflict
pass through blocks
get rid of fear of failure
select arguments and convince the customer
Methods of: Discussions, Slides, Role-playing and following discussions, work in teams, sharing the experience of participants, "Brainstorm": Answers to questions.
>>Managers work with clients, sales managers, internal training managers, sales managers
1. Повышение собственной коммуникативной компетентности.
2. Владение методиками передачи информации и проверки восприятия и понимания собеседника.
3. Умение предоставлять конструктивную обратную связь и принимать критику со стороны.